Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Transexual Tendencies? Try this on for size.

As a fan of add-ons for vehicles, whether driven by individuality or functionality, I always like to see new and innovative ideas.  This one caught me off guard.  I don't know who came up with the idea originally, but it certainly is entertaining to see them "dropping by" on the road.  The most entertaining are when guys (sorry, I haven't seen any girls at the wheel yet) hang them from the somewhat female looking hitch receiver of their trucks.  I think we need more "identifying characteristics" applied to our cars, but I have to scratch my head a little bit here.

I have always thought of road-going vehicles as having two faces, so this concept is a bit alien to me.  I'm not one for sporting balls on my chin, even when it is my rear chin.  I do applaud the innovation, though.  I think it would be appropriate to hang some tonsils behind the grill, or maybe add some prosthetics to the rear view mirrors to make them look a bit like ears.  Hmmmmm...

In any case, if I had to drive a truck sporting these in public, I'd probably try to find some way to keep it tucked between the seats.
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments:

Post a Comment